The Atlanta Board of Education Ethics Commission exists to:
- Receive and hear complaints of violations of standards established by the charter of the Atlanta Independent School System, the Board Code of Ethics (BH-E) or other applicable state or federal law;
- Conduct investigations as it deems necessary to determine whether any board member has violated the charter, the Board Code of Ethics or other applicable state or federal law.
- Take appropriate action as provided in this policy as a result of a violation of the charter, Board Code of Ethics or other applicable state or federal law;
- Make recommendations to the Board for the adoption of any revisions or amendments to the Board’s ethics policy, Code of Ethics and related administrative; and
- Perform any other function authorized by this regulation.
Forms/Procedures may be accessed by clicking on the the specified link below:
Policy and Procedures (English)
Políticas Y Procedimientos(Española)
Ethics Complaint Form (English)
Formulario de Denuncias de Ética(Española)